Lucky Cubes Change-Log
- New custom main menu, utilizes arrows instead of a menu.
- Added options.
- Toggle the 100 cube open limit (10000 is hard limit)
- Toggle the “Left” when opening, for mystery, I guess.
- Cost to buy cubes now shows how many coins you have.
- Successful cube purchase shows your coin and cube count.
- Insufficient funds shows how many coins you still need.
- Re-worked how you get coins from mercenaries.
- The more mercenaries you have, the shorter amount of times it takes to get a coin from a mercenary. (min 1 every 10 seconds at ~18484 mercs)
- Collecting coins from mercenaries now shows your total coins.
- Purchasing a mercenary now shows how many coins and mercenaries you have.
- Purchasing a mercenary has a “Buy Again” button, so you’re able to essentially spam the enter button to buy a ton of mercenaries.
- Opening cube reworked a bit
- You can now get between 5 and 60 coins from a normal cube and 45-150 coins from a lucky one.
Menu(function for selecting items. No more ALPHA - Key needed!
- Lucky Cubes are now possible! Can be between 20-150 coins.
- New Game confirmation.
- “Press Enter to Continue” revamp, instead of pressing enter, you can now press any key! (Except ON)
- Lowercase letters are here! NO MORE SHOUTING!
- New purchase confirmation menu. Custom menu! Use arrow keys to select.
Quite a few things:
- Opening cubes completely rewritten.
- Amount of cubes to open can be set.
- Amount of cubes to buy can be set.
- New Settings Tab
- Used to reset coins, cubes, and mercenaries to 0.
- Can also reset mercenary timer (if you’re cheating)
- See game info like version.
- Removed “Convert to new game” thing, no longer needed.