How to install the programs
You can either download the .8xp file and install it directly to your calculator, or you may simply copy and paste the source code into the text editor box. Both require the Ti-Connect for your calculator, but for the following examples are used on the Ti-Connect CE.
1) Download the .8xp file of the program you want.
2) Plug in your calculator, open your Ti-Connect software, and go to the Calculator Explorer Tab
3) Click the button with an arrow coming out of the computer. See image below.
4) Select the program downloaded using your computer’s file explorer.
5) If necessary, modify the options on the pop-up menu, but they should be fine, then press send.
6) Head to your calculator and follow the game’s instructions.
Copy & Pasting Method
1) Copy the program source-code.txt file.
2) Plug in your calculator, open your calculator’s Ti-Connect software, and go to the Program Editor Tab. See image example if stuck. Image Example
2) Start a new calculator program by clicking the plus button.
3) Paste the program you copied earlier into the box. See image example if stuck. Image Example
4) Set the VAR NAME to anything you like the VAR NAME is what shows up on the calculator, so you should just use the program name as it is on GitHub (the .8xp file).
5) Click this button:
6) If necessary, modify the options on the pop-up menu, but they should be fine, then press send.
7) Head to your calculator and follow the game’s instructions.
Congratulations! You just installed one of my programs, check back often to see if there’s any updates.